BEFORE AN APPOINTMENT:
A quick checklist of small yet important details for a smooth spa appointment at Advanced Beauty Care:
- Allow extra time for parking in downtown Burlingame, especially during the holiday season. *Parking meters now accept credit card payments. PARKING STRUCTURE NOW OPEN on Lorton.
- Please arrive at the Guinot spa a few minutes prior to your appointment to relax prior to your consultation or treatment, to enjoy ginger tea/spa cocktail and nibbles whilst changing for your treatment.
- To maintain the Guinot sanctuary ambience we kindly request guests to mute cell phones prior to entering the spa and refrain from cell phone use during a spa visit.
- To reschedule or cancel an appointment please provide 48 hours notice. This is a great opportunity to call a friend and let them enjoy a quiet touch of beauty therapy, if the appointment goes unfilled there will be a 50% fee of services scheduled. We truly appreciate your understanding.
- The Guinot spa offers spa robes, slippers, treatment gowns and socks for your comfort during your spa visit, the treatment couch has a heating pad and a warm tummy pack for extra comfort . A changing room, restroom, French music (an integral part of the spa experience according to most of our spa guests) and private Guinot appointed treatment rooms.
- Valuables: the spa cannot be liable for any valuable items left at the spa, please check the dressing room carefully before departing. Merci!
- Medical history, allergies and general health information is part of your Guinot consultation, please be aware that the Hydradermie and Hydradermie Lift, and Eye Lift are contraindicated if a client has a pacemaker, any metal implants, metal plates, metal screws, and during pregnancy or chemotherapy.
- Gift Certificates are available, they may be purchased for a monetary value or for specific Guinot spa treatments.
- Product Satisfaction - please let us know immediately if a Guinot skincare product does not meet your expectations; because of the broad selection we offer, your esthetician will usually be able to suggest an excellent alternative to meet your needs. We are committed to your happiness! Guinot skincare products must be returned in new or gently used condition for a spa credit. Only purchases made through Advanced Beauty Care may be credited or returned. Guinot samples are the best way to try before a purchase. Guinot stands behind ALL of its products, when purchased through an appointed Guinot Spa.
- Payment accepted at the Guinot Spa: AMEX, VISA, MASTERCARD (minimum charge is $50), CHECK and CASH.
Guinot has been committed to a proactive environmental policy since 2012. This voluntary certification results in the implementation of an environmental management system.
ISO 14001 certification is based on continuous improvement of environmental performance by controlling the environmental impact resulting from the company's business.
Guinot's commitment is therefore twofold: continued progress and regulatory compliance.
Ethical Beauty Care
The products are not tested on animals.
To improve skin compatibility, formulas are preserved without parabens and the active ingredients used are from non-GMO plants
The active treatment ingredients incorporated in the formulas are chosen in order to respect the environment; notably by sourcing them from renewable plants.